Trusted Pet Shipping Services for Your Frenchie Puppy for sale *
Traveling can be a nerve-wracking experience, whether you walk on two legs or four furry ones. The loving team at Luxurious French Bulldogs Online puts the safety and happiness of your Frenchie puppy for sale above everything else. As dog lovers and owners ourselves, we know the stress that can linger over the thought of shipping a puppy – especially so when shipping a puppy over far distances.Frenchie puppy for sale/Frenchie puppy for sale near me/Frenchies for sale
Our pet shipping services have proven themselves trustworthy, safe, and totally dependable time and time again. By working with all major airlines, we are able to provide a pet shipping service so Luxurious Frenchie Bulldogs can be welcomed in the loving home they deserve, no matter where that home is located!
- Delivery: We understand just how important the safe shipping of your Frenchie dog is. We are delivering to you a member of your family, and we will treat your dog like it was our own. While we know you would like your dog with you quickly, we have to comply with your destinations regulations which are in place for the safety of your dog.We have nearly 20 years of experience of shipping to all States and Over 110 countries, worldwide.Frenchie puppy for sale/Frenchie puppy for sale near me/Frenchies for sale
A: Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually it is not especially with based USA airlines. With our many years of shipping experience, We know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction and we usually ship the puppy alongside a puppy Nanny. Frenchie puppy for sale/Frenchie puppy for sale near me/Frenchies for sale
We tape puppy(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the puppy(s) and the puppies are offered food along the ride. The average flight is approximately 4 to 7 hours. We always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so we know where the pup is and we are able to give you the information as well. The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent usually a few hours. We have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy(s) to nestle in and usually a pig’s ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it to help the pup feel secure
Q: What about shipping in the winter is it not too cold?
A: If you decide on a puppy, We will guarantee as we have for years that he/she will arrive safe and sound. Puppies can be shipped safely between 20 and 85 degrees–AA rules. All puppies ride in the belly of the plane where the temperature is kept at a comfortable 70 degrees same as for the passengers and they are the last on and first off the plane. Shipping during this time of year is completely safe and there is no problem so we need not to be afraid about that. Just like a person getting on a flight to go meet their relatives and/or friends for the holidays, shipping a puppy is very similar and probably even a little easier. The only thing different about this time of year is that the airlines can be strict on the minimum temperature at each location (which is really good for the puppy(s) even though the plane is always kept at 70 degrees. We believe it is mainly for their liability and protection. Likewise, in the summertime–they will not ship if temperatures are too hot along the way. If this is the case, we will just wait for the next best day to ship or ship earlier or later in the day to combat the hot/cold part of the day.
Q: Can i travel to pick up my puppy?
A: Yes, you are always welcome to travel over to pick up your puppy after purchase and usually traveling with your puppy in most Airlines requires no additional fee for flying with a puppy apart from personal flight fee. Nevertheless, Some Airlines demand an extra fee anyway.
Q: I just pick up my dog from the Airport. Does she needs a Vaccines?
A. Do not give your new puppy any vaccines within the first 14 days of arrival. Your new puppy is all up to date on shots before living our home and will not need a vaccine for at least weeks. Many Vets will attempt to issue a vaccine so that they can make additional money.Do not get any vaccine on your first Vet visit as the puppy will need time to adjust and you do not need any additional stress on him or her !!!
* Nevertheless, when you pick up your puppy, it is necessary to go for a Vet check in not less than 48 hours after you received your puppy for general check-up and in case of any health problems, we will be responsible for either giving you a new puppy or refund your payment if no other puppy is available at the moment
Q: Any recommendations on which VET to use?
A. Usually small-town vets are best. Word gets around small towns very quickly & if a vet has bad practices… small towns will talk Usually (not always) small town vets are more inexpensive as well. Also Try to search for a vet in your area & see reviews of consumers in your area as well. IMPORTANT DO NOT USE BANFIELD HOSPITALS (AS PART OF PETS MART CHAIN STORES) NOR VCA HOSPITALS. Your warranty will be void if you take your new one to Banfield or VCA. We’ve seen too many misdiagnosis, over medicated, & EXTREMELY HIGH VET BILLS. These two clinics are in it for the money!
How Our Puppy Transport Services Work:
- Airport Selection*: Together, we’ll find and choose the closest airport that implements a PetSafe program. A PetSafe program ensures qualified individuals and practices for a successful pet delivery service.
- Coordination: Communication is key in any relationship – especially the one between your puppy’s breeder and you. We work with you and the breeder to coordinate schedules, and we’ll send you an itinerary.
- Puppy Pickup: Next, we’ll send a team member to pick up your puppy from the breeder and transport them to the airport. This is our favorite part of our puppy transport service because we get to spend precious time petting your pup during the entire ride to the airport!
- Accommodations: Once on board and snuggled in, your puppy will travel in comfort in a new airline-approved kennel with a soft bed, food, and water.
- Communication: We will be in touch throughout the day with your puppy’s flight schedule until they arrive safely in your arms.
Why Dog-Owners Love Our Pet Delivery Services:
We’ve been shipping puppies for a long time, and we always put your puppy’s health and happiness above everything else, especially when traveling.
Our pet shipping services are as easy as following the 5-step plan above! All you need to worry about is preparing your home for the puppy of your dreams.
Shipping a puppy is just one way our team goes above and beyond for our customers. Other benefits like our Accredited Breeders program and our puppy health guarantee just assist us proving our loyalty to you.
A Few Last Notes About Shipping a Puppy…
Every puppy deserves a welcoming home, no matter where in the country that loving home may be! Now, thanks to Luxurious French Bulldogs online ’ puppy shipping and puppy transport services, we can make that happen.
- Our typical pet delivery services cost $200. There is an additional $50-$100 for any United Airlines flights.
- If you want your puppy delivered to your local airport? To begin your delivery process or to make a reservation, call and ask for Jasmine or fill out our contact form here!
- Every puppy delivered through Luxurious French bulldogs online™ will be handled with the utmost compassion by one of our Luxurious French bulldogs online Delivery Specialists.
- Any kenneling fees owed because of flight cancellations will be the responsibility of the individual who receives the puppy.
Make A Reservation
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
What Our Clients say about Us
Happy clients are the bedrock of every business and ours is no exception